We love the Yankees. We hate Mike Lupica.
Let us know how much you hate him!
Let Mike Lupica know, too!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lupica on Imus: An Observation

Today I had the misfortune of hearing Mike Lupica as a guest on the Don Imus show. For a moment I felt like all the air was mysteriously being drained from my car, and then I realized it was Lupica SUCKING UP so hard to Don Imus.

Has anyone ever heard this ass clown on the Imus show? I don’t listen to Imus, but WFAN just happened to be on when I started my car. All I heard was Imus babbling about some stupid crap, and some idiot was laughing uncontrollably on the phone.

Out of pure disgust I went to change the station, but then I thought that Imus was having an Radio-Thon for the underprivileged, judging by the way this mentally challenged person was coming across over the phone.

Then I realized – I know that voice! It’s that Corky kid from Life Goes On!

Just as I started feeling guilty for thinking bad thoughts about Corky, Imus mumbled, “We’re talking to Mike Lupica…”

My second guess after Corky.

Everything that marble mouth Imus gurgled out, Lupica responded with a howling laugh, as if the Yankees just lost the World Series.

I can only imagine the conversation went like this…

Imus – “We have Mike Lupica on the phone, good morning Mike.”

Lupica – “Oh, HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!”

Imus – “So have you been writing about the Yankees payroll again?”

Lupica – “Oh, HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!”

Imus – “So I heard you and Jose Reyes are a couple now?”

Lupica – “Oh, HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!”

Imus – “What’s your take on the steroid scandal?”

Lupica – “Oh, HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!”

Imus – “What’s the death toll of American soldiers in Iraq?”

Lupica – “Oh, HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!”


Lupica spends all his time trying to come across as this smarmy, goody two shoes, smart ass know-it-all sports columnist, when in reality he is a socially retarded, ass kissing panderer to DON IMUS, whose fame fizzled out in the 80’s when he was exposed as a no talent alcoholic and a coke head.

Nice company you keep, Mike.

No comments: