We love the Yankees. We hate Mike Lupica.
Let us know how much you hate him!
Let Mike Lupica know, too!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Emails Like These Just Warm My Heart.

We just received this email last night from another Lupica hater, Mark M., and it really touched me right here.

This could be the single-greatest website.

Ever.

The only thing missing is a well-thought out plan to beat Sterling to death with Waldman.

The creative ending of the Sterling/Waldman duo was a nice touch.

We want to hear from you freaks! Email us!

Thank you to all the Lupica haters out there!

3 comments:

Mister Six said...

I'm totally going to write the article where Sterling is beaten to death with Waldman... I'm going to! I'm just trying to figure out how to involve Michael Kay and John Flaherty. And maybe Ken Singleton too. I hate our broadcast crew for the most part.

FaFa said...

Maybe you could have Paul O'Neill toss them all off the upper deck?

Mister Six said...

Quoeth the Raven, "Bobby Murcer"