We love the Yankees. We hate Mike Lupica.
Let us know how much you hate him!
Let Mike Lupica know, too!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Just Thought You Should Know That.

Don't you love it when Lupishit prefaces some cherry-picked Yankee stat, trying to make a good player look like some sort of hack, with the phrase "I just thought you should know that"?

Like when he compared HOF bound Jeter to wife beater Lugo?

Or his other fucking assholish phrase, "Here's a fun fact"?

Like when he compared 5 tool machine ARod to no glove Ortiz?

Since Lupiskirt declared Josh Beckett the ace of the universe, I like to throw it back in his face with some of my own useless cherry picked stats.

Here's Mister Ace's line from last night...



I just thought you should know that.

Fun fact, indeed.

3 comments:

LibertyBoyNYC said...

Hey, did you know that Okajima is the setup man the Yankees wish they had?

FaFa said...

Hey, did you know this article is about Beckett, you clueless douche?

LibertyBoyNYC said...

Sorry I went over your head, wad, I was being ironic [Okajima blew the save - duh - I was using the "Beckett is the ace the Yanks wish they had]. Either you completely misunderstood my comment or you're a little too anal about filing subjects - which is it? I expect a fucking apology FAFA, I always plug this site in the NYDN discussions. You should be giving me a pass to the fucking gold club.